What makes County Hounds so popular with both its two legged and four legged devotees is the personal attention that all the dogs receive, with limited numbers we like to spend time with all the dogs.
• Just 10 kennels (individually heated when it gets chilly)
• Numbers restricted to 15 and individual care a priority
• Around 6 hours a day out of the kennels having fun or relaxing with chums
• Fully fenced compound and large paddock
• Large indoor area for when it’s too hot or too cold to go outside
• Summerhouse complete with sofa for relaxation